TOLEMAIL® Silver High Temperature Paint
Special protective paint for all metal pieces made of steel, cast iron... heat-resistant up to 300°C.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Suitable for application on wood, cement, paper, plaster, marble...
- Average use 12 m²/litre/coat.
- Resists a temperature peak of 750°C.
- Apply with a low pressure gun by diluting to 10% of DILUVAL (below).
- On aluminium, avoid application of an undercoat (possible loss of HT properties ), but pickle the metal (apply water diluted with 15% of phosphoric acid, leave for 15mn, rinse with clean water and dry.) Directly afterwards, apply TOLEMAIL Silver HT.
- Mecanic sanding on stainless steel.